Pay More Attention To The Symptoms Of NephritisThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2018-09-13 15:29
When you find the throat skin problems in children, which indicates Nephritis and you must pay more attention to it ,and the following i will discuss this with you .
Acute tonsillitis, skin pustulosis and other pioneer infections are common in 1 – 4 weeks. There are symptoms such as low fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite. These symptoms are no different from normal fever infections. They are not easily noticed and often overlooked. Puffiness and oliguria are the characteristics of this disease. Generally, edema starts with the eyelid and gradually spreads to the whole body. Therefore, when a child develops edema of the upper eyelid, it is necessary to find out the cause. Most children’s hematuria is invisible to the naked eye and only existing red blood cells can be developed under a microscope. Only a few children have groose hematuria. The color of hematuria is either bright red or like strong tea.
Most children develop hypertension at the beginning of the disease, generally 120 – 150080 – 110 mmHg. Some serious children may also show headache, nausea, vomiting, frequent cough and dyspnea. If handled properly, more than 95 % of acute nephritis can be cured. And prevention is particularly important. To prevent, we need to start from the following aspects:
1. Exercise, strengthen your body and improve your disease resistance.
2. Pay attention to skin hygiene at ordinary times, change clothes and bathe often, especially in summer, to prevent mosquito bites and skin infections.
3. For children with recurrent amygdalitis, tonsillectomy may be considered. For those infected with acute pharyngitis and skin, effective treatment should be given as soon as possible to reduce the incidence of nephritis.
4, Pay attention to climate change, add or reduce children’s clothes in time to avoid external cold.
According to the comments about the nephritis aspects you can get more benefit from it and if you have any questions about that please contact us through the following message:
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618633865632
- Tag: Nephritis Hypertension Exercise Throat skin problems Acute tonsillitis Skin pustulosis Groose hematuria External cold
- Pre: How To Control Your Thirsty In Correct Ways
- Next: Some Misunderstandings About the Kidney Disease