Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital2017-03-19 11:08
Which kind of kidney disease: nephrotic syndrome
Janashal is a 34 years old woman who has five years living in Oman serum creatinine and ten years protein urine. Ten years ago, she found that there is swelling in both of legs. Because of t, she made an appointment with renal doctor seeking for assistance. According to her report, blood pressure is 120/80mmHg, creatinine level is 707umol/L, protein: 3+, urine acid is 564umol/L. Nine years ago, because of back pain, she went to hospital for treatment. but her illness condition not seems like recover well. Two months ago, because of injection and fever, she went to hospital one more time, at this time, her creatinine as well as other indexes did not get a well control. Given all these, she came to our hospital for further treatment.
I still remember the day when she first came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, We arrange two nurses to pick them up from airport, she was sitting on a wheelchair with his husband. Consider about she is so tired and weakness than can not accept physical check right now, we prepare a comfortable room for her to rest and decide to arrange a expert consultation for her on the day after tomorrow. Our renal experts make a special treatment scheme, which includes Hot Compress Therapy, Foot Bath, Toxin-Removing Therapy, medicated bath.
One week past, her urine volume is increased, appetite is improved, sweating much than before. 24 days past, her creatinine level is down to 215umol/L, skin itching is disappeared.
If you are the one with nephrotic syndrome or want to know more detail about her treatment. Why not send us an email or find an online doctor for help.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Pre: A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Next: Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis