The Complications Of Nephrotic Syndrome Should Be AttentionThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2018-10-11 08:36
To those kidney patients with nephrotic syndrome ,they often have some common complications for their poor kidney function,and you should know exactly the condition to avoid the further damage to kidneys,and i will share some messAcuage about that with you as following:
1. One of the complications of nephrotic syndrome: Our patients with nephrotic syndrome will have symptoms of decreased plasma protein, which will affect antibody formation. The use of adrenocortical hormone and cytotoxic drugs has reduced the patient’s body immunity and the patient is prone to infection, such as skin infection, primary peritonitis, respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection and even septicemia.
2. Coronary heart disease and thrombosis will also become complications for patients with nephrotic syndrome. It is understood that the incidence of myocardial infarction in patients with nephrotic syndrome in life is 8 times higher than that in normal people. Patients with nephrotic syndrome are prone to thrombosis, especially membranous nephropathy, which can reach 25 % ~ 40 %.
3. Complications of nephrotic syndrome include acute renal failure. Experts introduced to us that our patients are usually in a state of low blood volume and hypercoagulability due to massive proteinuria, hypoproteinemia and hyperlipidemia. Acute renal failure can be caused by vomiting, diarrhea, the use of antihypertensive drugs and diuretics. In addition, renal interstitial edema and tubular blockage caused by protein concentration in nephrotic syndrome can also induce acute renal failure.
4. Patients with nephrotic syndrome will also have electrolyte and metabolic disorders. Experts say this is mainly due to patients using diuretics for a long time or unreasonably banning salt for a long time, using adrenocortical hormone and a large number of diuretics to cause a large amount of urination. If potassium is not replenished in time, hypokalemia will easily occur.
When you have read the message above you can know more about that ,please contact us through the following message：
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618633865632
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Acute renal failure Common complications Decreased plasma protein Antibody formation Coronary heart disease Electrolyte and metabolic disorders
- Pre: Several Manifestations of Micro-Pathological Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Some Foam In Urine Not Mean You Have Kidney Problems