Some Harms Of Kidney insufficiency May affect Other FunctionsThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2018-09-06 10:33
To renal insufficiency that may do harm to your health,now i will show you the four damages to your body as following:
Renal insufficiency can be divided into acute and chronic. The condition of acute renal insufficiency is progressing rapidly. Generally, it is due to insufficient blood flow supply of kidney ( such as trauma or burn ), obstruction of kidney due to some factor, resulting in functional damage or poison damage. Causing acute renal insufficiency. The main cause of chronic renal failure is long-term renal disease. With the progress of time and disease, renal function gradually decreases, resulting in renal insufficiency.
You should keep in mind the four harms of renal insufficiency:
1. anorexia, epigastric discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, mouth odor and other symptoms will occur when renal insufficiency affects the digestive system.
2. if renal insufficiency affects the nervous system, symptoms such as listlessness, fatigue, dizziness, hypomnesis, numbness of limbs, skin pruritus, convulsions and coma will appear.
3. if renal insufficiency affects the cardiovascular system, hypertension, heart failure, pericarditis and other symptoms will appear.
4. anemia, gum bleeding, epistaxis and other symptoms will occur when renal insufficiency affects the blood system.
The above is an explanation of the common hazards of renal insufficiency. Because of the onset of renal insufficiency, many patients are suffering from diseases in their own lives. Therefore, it is very important for patients to be able to carry out prompt treatment. Therefore, when the body is abnormal, you must be able to combine prevention with treatment in order to recover faster.
From the comments about the harm of kidney insufficiency you can know more about it and if you want to know some reasonable treatments please contact us through the following message:
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618633865632
- Tag: Anemia Kidney insufficiency Acute and chronic Blood flow supply Anoexia Nervous system Cardiovascular system
- Pre: Pathogenesis Of Edema From the Opinion of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Next: Several Manifestations of Micro-Pathological Nephrotic Syndrome