Western Medicine On Relieving Proteinuria And Protecting Renal FunctionsThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2019-05-09 14:31
It is very important to relieve Proteinuria on treating Kidney Failure. Proteinuria is in low level that patients can get good prognosis, and the rate to ESRD is very very low.
Pay attention on relieving inflammation and delaying renal functions to relieve proteinuria.
Hormone combined with immunosuppressive agents can strongly eliminate or inhibit the inflammatory reaction in the kidney, protect the glomerular filtration barrier function, reduce the damage of kidney cells, enhance the kidney's disease resistance, and thus reduce protein leakage.
Adhere to medication, the general condition can be stabilized, proteinuria can be controlled at a lower level. However, some patients are not ideal for the treatment of hormones. They also need adjuvant immunosuppressive therapy or other drugs.
In addition to hormones, there are some drugs that are not commonly used in nephropathy, but they also have the effect of reducing protein, and some have the effect of delaying and repairing kidney function. Usage and precautions:
Leflunomide is mainly used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis before it is widely used in the treatment of kidney disease. It has an anti-inflammatory effect as an immunosuppressive agent, which helps to eliminate the inflammatory reaction in the kidney and has an immunomodulatory effect.
At present, there are different effects on the treatment of chronic nephritis, IgA nephropathy, membranous nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, lupus nephritis and other nephropathy, and the proteinuria caused by these kidney diseases can also inhibit, thereby achieving the effect of delaying renal function.
Leflunomide generally requires a combination of hormones and can be used in combination with other immunosuppressive agents. Some patients may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, etc., depending on the condition and side effects.
Some patients are not unfamiliar with these drugs. These drugs are mainly used for organ transplantation, including renal transplant patients, and are widely used in the end stage of kidney disease. Nowadays, as a new type of powerful immunosuppressive agent, it is mainly used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome such as membranous nephropathy, IgA nephropathy, glomerular micro lesions, and lupus kidney. It inhibits inflammation and reduces proteinuria recurrence. The chance.
It is worth noting that different patients have different results after taking the drug. It is best to pay attention to monitoring the blood drug concentration when starting to take it, which is more conducive to exerting the drug effect. At the same time, in order to avoid side effects, it is also necessary to pay attention to the examination of blood routine and other indicators.
This type of drug is a targeted drug. It is mainly possible to avoid hardening of the kidney by aiming at clearing human B cells. B cells, as a kind of cell that performs immunity, can produce protests themselves, and these antibodies can cause case changes in nephropathy tissue, forming a vicious circle, and rituximab can delay the damage of renal function by exerting the function of clearing B cells.
At present, it has a prominent role in the treatment of idiopathic membranous nephropathy, and it is also a drug with high safety in reducing proteinuria.
4. Sartan or Ply
These two types of antihypertensive drugs have been developed to definitively reduce protein and delay renal function, which is definitely good news for patients with kidney disease with proteinuria. I have also said before that these two drugs have advantages in protein reduction.
Today mainly talk about the following matters:
1) Patients with renal insufficiency have not been recommended. These two types of drugs have the side effects of increasing creatinine and blood potassium. Patients with impaired renal function generally have different levels of blood pressure and hyperkalemia. Therefore, patients need to monitor these two indicators when taking them. If you do not exceed the original 20%, you can continue taking the medicine. If the potassium level exceeds the standard, you need to stop taking the medicine.
2) Pregnant women cannot take it. Detrimental to the fetus and teratogenic.
3) There are a small number of patients taking cough with Puli. If the condition is not serious, do not stop the drug. You can also reduce the dose according to the situation, but do not stop or change the drug.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Western Medicine Protecting Renal Functions Relieving Proteinuria
- Pre: The Common Symptoms Appearing In Daily Life For Uremia Patients
- Next: Why Do Kidney Failure Patients Have Cardiovascular Disease