8% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Extend My Life ExpectancyThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2014-05-24 09:08
“I am suffering from 8% kidney function with IgA Nephropathy. Have not start dialysis yet. Could you please provide advice to extend my life expectancy? Thanks in advance.” Here’s a query we got from one patient. Given below is our detailed reply. Hope it really helps patients who have similar doubt!
Hi, we have got your inquiry and sorry to hear that you are suffering from 8% kidney function with IgA Nephropathy. In fact, dialysis is not the only treatment option. Alternative therapy is available to deal with your kidney disorder well and significantly extend your life expectancy. Natural remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of remedy for your reference.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherpay is a featured treatment of Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is developed by the hospital experts team after many years’ study and clinical experiences. Other than traditional oral drugs, this therapy is an external application of herb medicine without adverse effects to human body.
While taking the treatment, patients just need to lie on bed with two medicine packages putting on the kidney region. For your case of 8% kidney function with IgA Nephropathy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can work to:
- Protect the remaining kidney capacity and prevent further loss of renal function;
- Expand the blood vessels, promote the blood circulation and improve the blood and oxygen supply to the kidneys;
- Degrade and remove harmful substances like IgA immune complexes out of the body and offer a clean internal environment;
- Prevent further deterioration of kidney damage and relieve various symptoms or complications.
With the following processes, your disease will not deteriorate in the future and your kidney function can be increased over time. Then, you can avoid dialysis successfully and enjoy a long life.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Prognosis IgA Nephropathy and 8% kidney function
- Pre: Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy Patient Live a Normal Life Span
- Next: IgA Nephropathy & Stage 5 Kidney Failure without Dialysis Life Span