How To Help CKD 3 Stage Patients Avoid UremiaThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2019-04-29 15:16
Clinically, when the glomerular filtration rate of nephrotic patients is less than 10-15 ml/min/1.73 m, the kidney can no longer continue to work. At this time, dialysis or kidney transplantation should be used instead of kidney function to maintain life.
Dialysis includes hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, and more emphasis on the role of maintenance, and kidney transplantation is the most concerned, after all, in many people's consciousness, kidney transplantation gives the hope of patients'rebirth.
But can kidney transplantation really be done once and for all?
If the kidney transplant is successful, most of the kidney friends will be able to return to normal life, diet will not be as much as dialysis requirements, and life expectancy will be extended. But as long as surgery is risky, allograft transplantation is said to be multiple operations, and long-term use of immunosuppressive drugs after surgery will increase the risk of infection and cancer.
Selena, an American movie star who had received kidney transplantation and was facing post-operative emergencies, has returned to the stage of her life with the same splendor and pleasure.
What are the difficulties of kidney transplantation?
In most cases of kidney transplantation, the difficulties of operation mainly focus on the matching of kidney source and economic burden.
Different individuals have different matching degrees due to genetic factors. Even if the source of the kidney is matched, even if the relative provides the source of the kidney (the transplantation success rate is higher), the cost of the operation will be close to $30,000, and if the source of the kidney is needed again, the cost will exceed $80,000.
However, some uremic patients can not do kidney transplantation when they are complicated with some diseases, such as coronary heart disease and active hepatitis. In the uremic stage of polycystic kidney disease, kidney transplantation is usually of little significance. Because polycystic kidneys are mostly caused by genes, even if new kidneys are inhibited, the risk of recurrence is still high.
Even if the kidney transplant is successful, patients also have a lot to do!
As mentioned earlier, long-term use of immunosuppressive drugs is necessary after kidney transplantation, and patients are susceptible to infection (such as colds and fever). Therefore, Kidney friends need to develop the following good habits:
(1) Keep exercising: exercise for half an hour or so every day, no three or five times. It can be jogging, Tai chi, walking, etc.
(2) Healthy diet: pay attention to salt restriction, develop good dietary hygiene habits, control diet, avoid obesity;
(3) Orderly life: not staying up late, quitting smoking and drinking, keeping indoor ventilation, etc.
(4) Do not eat fruits that affect the pharmacodynamics, such as grapefruit, pomegranate and corresponding drinks;
(5) Regular review: regular monitoring of blood sugar, blood pressure, renal function, parathyroid and other indicators, while paying attention to annual cancer screening, maintain communication with doctors.
- Tag: Avoid Uremia CKD 3 Stage
- Pre: Can Creatinine Over 600 Be Avoided Dialysis In CKD 4
- Next: None