What Are The Causes And Therapy For CKD 5 StageThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2019-02-13 11:36
There are five main causes of CKD 5 Stage, which are mainly manifested in:
1. Renal tubulointerstitial diseases are commonly seen in drug-mediated acute allergic reactions, infections and systemic diseases.
2. Acute tubular necrosis is common in acute renal ischemia, nephrotoxic drugs and heavy metal poisoning.
3. Renal vascular diseases, such as renal artery embolism and thrombosis, renal vein thrombosis and microangiopathy.
4. Glomerular diseases, leading to A11F primary glomerular diseases include acute nephritis, post-infection nephritis, IgA nephropathy, membranous proliferative nephritis, etc. Secondary nephropathy such as lupus nephritis, purpura nephritis, etc.
5. Necrosis of bilateral renal cortex is common in early placenta dissection and severe shock.
Why Chronic Renal Failure Causes Anemia?
Anemia is the most common complication of chronic renal failure. It can also be the first symptom of some patients with anemia.
In chronic renal failure without complications, anemia is positive-pigmented and positive-cell, reticulocytopenia, and hypochromic and small-cell anemia when combined with aluminum poisoning.
Renal failure can be divided into acute and chronic according to the change of the condition. Among them, the incidence of acute renal failure is relatively high, and the disease progresses rapidly. It is usually caused by insufficient blood supply of the kidney (such as trauma or burns), impaired function of the kidney due to obstruction of certain factors or injury by poisons, resulting in acute renal failure.
1. The incidence of renal failure is also very high. Influences of various adverse factors will lead to the aggravation of the condition, such as the primary onset of tension, the use of anesthetics and sedatives, structural trauma, fluid loss, blood loss and other factors that make major internal medicine surgery prone to occur.
2. The treatment of renal failure, in addition to regular treatment, can also be controlled by the treatment of drugs. However, it should not be blindly applied. For example, excessive use of antihypertensive drugs, pre-renal diseases, which is an important reason for acute renal failure.
3. The incidence of renal failure is more common in the elderly, leading to renal failure in the elderly. The reason is caused by tension infection and sepsis. Tension infections are also the causes of renal failure, especially those with sepsis can be induced by renal ischemia and nephrotoxicity mechanism; Tension trauma: such as burns, crush injury, tension fracture and other myoglobin released by shock, infection and traumatic structure are prone to ARF.
What can we do for chronic renal failure?
It is related to kidney damage, so we need to repair damaged kidney for treating Kidney Failure from the root. In China, most of patients take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to help expend blood vessels, improve blood circulations, promote the metabolism, improve kidney functions and rebuild kidney structures. So patients can have a longer and better life in kidney failure with the therapy.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618395615012
- Tag: Causes And Therapy CKD 5 Stage Therapy
- Pre: Will Bacteria Cause Chronic Kidney Disease In Children
- Next: None